Dr. Zurina was a Senior Lecturer to post graduate ophthalmology students, examination coordinator for postgraduate students’ examinations, co-supervisor for thesis projects by postgraduate students as well as the Consultant Ophthalmologist & Oculoplastic Surgeon in the Department of Ophthalmology of the University of Malaya from the year 2004 to 2009.
She continued as Visiting Oculoplastic Surgeon in University of Malaya Medical Center (PPUM) until the year 2014.
Dr. Zurina choose to practice at Kpj Klang Specialist Hospital because it is a premier centre which is well equipped with the latest surgical instrumentation for the management and investigation of ophthalmology and oculoplasty related conditions.
Dr. Zurina has a career objective which is to be a skilled Consultant Ophthalmologist & Oculoplastic Surgeon specifically in the field of Oculoplasty and hope to bring Malaysia to the next level in this discipline through the use of cutting edge technology.
1. Zurina ZA. Fathilah J . Refractive Errors in Medical Students With Particular Emphasis on Myopia. 20th Asia Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology Symposium 26th to 31st March 2005 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
2. Invited Speaker in Oculoplasty Symposium in conjuction with MMA Ophthalmological Society AGM, 29th March 2008, JW Marriot Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
3. Invited Speaker in Postgraduate CME on ‘Surgical Management of Thyroid Eye Disease’, 11th April 2008, University Malaya Medical Center,.
4. Rapid Fire Presentation. Meningioepithelial Meningioma of the Orbit. Zurina ZA, Martin PA, Kwok B. 5th Asia Pacific Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon Meeting, 20th-22nd June 2008, Seoul Korea.
5. Invited speaker in Oculoplasty Session at Spore-Msia Ophthalmology Symposium August 2008
6. Invited Speaker in Oculopasty Symposium. The Boulevard Hotel 28 February-1st March 2009.
7. Invited Speaker: Advances In Diabetic Retinopathy at 8th National Diabetes Conference , 28-30th July 2017. The Summit Hotel, USJ, Petaling Jaya.
KPJ Klang Specialist Hospital (KLGSH) is the KPJ group's 21st hospital. A multi-specialty 'one stop' tertiary care hospital of international standard,