International Nurses Day is celebrated around the world on 12 May of each year, to mark the contributions nurses make to society.
KPJ Klang was honored to be selected hosting a big celebration of KPJ Health Care Central Region Nurses Day 2013 in conjunction of International Nursing Day.
With the theme of "Closing The Gap: Millennium Development Goals 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1", KPJ nurses aim to be most dedicated and professioanl nurses to fullfil the mission and objective.
Date: 11 May 2013 (Saturday)
Time: 8.30 AM - 12.30 PM
Venue: Conference Room, KPJ Klang Specialist Hospital
The celebration was attended by KPJ CEO, Tn Hj Amiruddin Abd Satar with presence of Datin Paduka Saadiah Sheikh Bakir.
All KPJ Hospital Central region participated in the event with their own performances:-
1. KPJ Klang Specialist Hospital (Hosting)
2. KPJ Damansara Specialist Hospital
3. KPJ Selangor Specialist Hospital
4. KPJ Tawakkal Specialist Hospital
5. KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital
6. KPJ Kajang Specialist Hospital
7. KPJ Seremban Specialist Hospital
8. Sentosa Medical Centre
KPJ Klang Specialist Hospital (KLGSH) is the KPJ group's 21st hospital. A multi-specialty 'one stop' tertiary care hospital of international standard,