- Assisting the Head of Marketing services to develop annual strategic planning for marketing department and producing periodical revision.
- To design & create attractive, relevant packages to create large business volume or increase market share.
- To organize events & campaigns to create awareness of the hospital products & services.
- To ensure continuity of current business and to identify new potential segments of activity.
- Maintain efficient communication and public relations in meeting the objectives of the hospital to be the centre of excellence in providing primary and tertiary healthcare facilities.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com
- Minimum qualification of Degree in Marketing, Business Studies/Management, Mass Communication or related discipline.
- At least 1 years working experience in related field, exposure to service/hospital sector is added advantage.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skilss in English, Computer literate and Internet savvy.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.